By accessing and using this website , you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using this websites particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS.
ANY USE OF AND PARTICIPATION IN THIS SITE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Worldguru.Academy is currently in Beta Testing. As such, the site is completely open and access is unrestricted. This is subject to change as future decisions and improvements are made.
Worldguru.Academy is meant for informational and educational purposes only to help its users learn all the world's sovereign countries, capitals, and flags. Worldguru primarily gets its information from wikipedia.org and does not present itself as the definitive source of the information provided. Neither is Worldguru.Academy under any obligation to keep the information current and/or accurate. Countries and capitals have and do change throughout the course of the history of the world. Depending on your need and requirements it is your responsibility to verify any information provided as to its suitability for your purposes. Worldguru.Academy and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
By using this website, you agree to hold Worldguru.Academy harmless in all cases.
Worldguru.Academy provides links to to other websites not operated by Worldguru.Academy. These external links are provided for the convenience of our users. Worldguru.Academy does not control, regularly monitor, or peruse all aspects of these external links and are therefore not responsible for the content, funtionality, or performance of these websites. Should you experience something out of the expected realm of normal browsing with any posted external link, you are welcome to use the contact page Worldguru.Academy provides to alert us to potentially corrupt links.
Note: external links will open in their own window leaving the Worldguru.Academy page open that the external link was accessed from.
Worldguru Academy is subject to change at anytime and may choose to provide new external links or stop providing previously external links once found on the website. Any list of external links may or maynot be current.
Links to external websites are provided as a courtesy only and does not imply indorsement of such sites or their content.
This is a list of the external websites Worldguru.Academy is linking, has linked, or may link to:
- Sporcle provides geography quizes you may enjoy showing off the mastery Worldguru.Academy can provide to those who diligently use it.
Worldguru.Academy's Home page links:
- howjsay is an english pronunciation site that does quite an excellent job pronouncing the world's countries and capitals including the arcane ones like Naypyidaw.
- howjsay did not have a pronunciation for Ngerulmud, so a link to a youTube pronunciation of Ngerulmud is provided.
Worldguru.Academy's Region pages link:
When learning new countries and capitals, being able to find out how to correctly pronounce them should be desired.
- The country's wikipedia page for those who want to lean more about a country.
- Anyone who is familiar and likes google maps should appreciate this convenient link when you wish to explore more map represented details about a country.
- The World Factbook page for the country can also provide useful information.
- Trek Earth is a unique site where you can learn from the photographs of a country about things you might not otherwise find unless you travel and visit a country for yourself.
- A tourism video or other video about the country when a suitable tourism video was either not found or not deemed as interesting as the video provided, is embeded for your convenience to learn more about a country.
- YouTube videos come and go, so you may find a video pulled and no longer available. If so, you are welcome to use the contact page to notify Worldguru.Academy about a no longer available video and we will try to select another available video to replace the missing one.
- If you are an official of any given country and have a preferred tourism video you would like to see presented on Worldguru.Academy, feel free to use the contact page and provide a youTube link to the video along with your official contact information through your country's government's official website and Worldguru.Academy will "try" to accommodate your wishes if we can verify you are who you say you are and there are no other reasons that may preclude us from granting your wish.
- If you are, or want to be a world traveler, we hope you will find this link to wikitravel a useful and convenient place to begin gathering the information you need to plan your journey.
Worldguru.Academy's Country pages provide the most external links: